Terms & Conditions
Aquatic Leisure Vouchers
1. Vouchers can be used as part or full payment for guided trips and tours or for Aquatic Leisure courses and tuition
2. The gift vouchers are valid for one year from the date of purchase, the expiry date will be printed on the gift voucher
3. Aquatic Leisure will post gift vouchers to you with the equivalent monetary value to your purchase payment for your chosen adventure / guided trip
4. If an intended purchase is for a higher amount than the face value of the voucher(s) the difference can be made up with an additional payment
5. If the purchase fee is less the voucher value change can not be given
6. Vouchers can not be used in conjunction with any other promotions or discounted events
7. Voucher(s) can not be sold to third parties or over the Internet without the written consent of Aquatic Leisure
8. Gift vouchers can not be exchanged for cash
9. Aquatic Leisure reserves the right to amend terms and condition as required, please contact us if you have any questions regarding our terms and
10. For safety reasons due to adverse weather or adverse sea conditions Aquatic Leisure reserves the right to postpone a guided tour or course to
another day in agreement with the client
11. For Safety reasons if there is a water quality issue Aquatic Leisure may need to move the location of the course or guided tour to another location or
to another day in agreement with the client
Cancellation & Refund Procedure
The purchaser of the voucher(s) is entitled to a 28 day 'cooling off' period provided the voucher are returned unused, and with the original receipt within 28 days of purchase.
A full refund will be given less any payment fee's and postage fee's incurred by Aquatic Leisure.
Please email john@aquaticleisure if you need to return a gift voucher.